As a leader in our market, we have often been a company of “firsts” when it comes to value-added services. Included in that list is:
- • Offering our customers local business management seminars through Vision Plus University.
- • An early commitment to computerization in all BASF accounts.
- • A BASF certified Technical Support Staff whose sole responsibility is paint technology. Along with this staff are two fully equipped trailers to assist with onsite demonstrations and training.
- • The introduction of Business Development programs. These are programs that through the extensive training of ABSAP personnel and the innovation of BASF and Vision Plus Online, we are able to sit down with owners and managers as business consultants, helping them improve a shops efficiencies as well as its’ profitability.
- • Inventory management systems within the body shops that will not only give our sales staff an increased efficiency, but will offer additional benefits to our customers as well.
We have 5 Technical Service Specialist on staff. Their focus is BASF products and services. Here’s what a TSS can offer your company:
- In-house training
- Current and new product information
- Training for new employees
- Coverage during a painters absence
- Paint and material costing
- Measure and improve shop performance
- VOC tracking and reporting